In April and May 2013, local finals of “Pillars of Polish Economy” were organized. The competition was organized by Puls Biznesu daily for the 8th time. Members of local self-governments elect the most dynamic companies in each voivodeship. Azoty Group PUŁAWY was among the winners.
More than business
Apart from economic stability, the poll takes into account such criteria as work for the local community and identification with the region. Another criterion of the choice of participants was being a major employer in the region, a company which implements employment promotion programs. Thanks to a combination of those assets, the enterprises which win are those which constitute true pillars of the Polish economy. They pay attention not only to profits, but also to sustainable growth.
Power of the East
Economic initiatives happening in the so-called “Eastern Poland” are more and more often noticed and recognized. One reason is the functioning of a EU operating program, and another the successes of local entrepreneurs. This year 20 companies from the region were awarded, namely:
1. Lubelski Węgiel Bogdanka S.A.
2. Grupa Azoty PUŁAWY S.A.
3. Black Red White Sp. z o.o.
4. Okręgowa Spółdzielnia Mleczarska Krasnystaw
5. Port Lotniczy Lublin
1. Spółdzielnia Mleczarska BIELMLEK
2. Pronar Sp. z o.o.
3. Spółdzielnia Mleczarska MLEKPOL
4. Okręgowa Spółdzielnia Mleczarska Piątnica
5. Metal – Fach Sp. z o.o.
1. WSK PZL-RZESZÓW S. A.
2. Asseco Poland
3. Polskie Zakłady Lotnicze Sp. z o.o.
4. Huta Stalowa Wola S.A.
5. Nowy Styl Sp. z o.o. Meble biurowe
1. Kolporter S.A.
2. Pilkington Polska Sp. z o.o.
3. Grupa Ożarów S.A.
4. GDF SUEZ Energia Polska S.A.
5. Skanska S.A.