Marian Rybak is Man of the Year 2015
“Dziennik Wschodni” awarded distinctions in “Man of the Year 2015” competition. Marian Rybak, the Chairman of the Board of Grupa Azoty PUŁAWY, was distinguished in Business category.
The readers of “Dziennik Wschodni” cast over 5500 votes, supporting their favorites in the following five categories: Business, Culture, Sport, Community Work and Everyday Hero. Additionally, the competition committee chaired by “Dziennik Wschodni” editor awarded a special distinction.
Laureate in Business category
The results were announced on December 2nd, 2015 at a grand gala in Dwór Anna in Jakubowice Konińskie. Having received the title of “Man of the Year 2015”, the Chairman of Our Works said that „the Company has reached a stable position on the market and enjoys continued, sustainable growth”. He also drew attention of the audience to the current investment projects of the Company, whose joint value was 2.2 billion PLN.
A distinction for Our Works
An award presented to the Chairman of the Board of Grupa Azoty PUŁAWY constitutes another confirmation of the correct path of our business activity and its favorable reception by the regional community. We congratulate the Chairman on the distinction and we wish him further successes in other competitions.
Here are the winners in the remaining categories:
• Anna Chwałek, the Chairman of “Wspólny Świat” Association from Biała Podlaska – in Community Work category
• Mateusz Nowak, an actor and organizer of cultural events – Culture
• Grzegorz Bonin, Górnik Łęczna footballer – Sport
• Kamil Piwowarczyk, stork carer from Kozubszczyzna – Everyday Hero
• Zbigniew Drążkowski, the founder of Emaus Association in Lublin, received a special award from the competition jury.